The boys and girls track team had an outstanding performance this weekend! Our boys and girls teams both were 6A Region B Runner Ups! According to records, this is the first time that the boys and girls have received Regional Championship honors in the same championship meet! On top of that we have numerous Regional champions and new school record holders!
- Sharniece White won the 100 and 200 meter dash. She broke 200 meter school record with a time of 25.05.
- Titiana Marsh won the long jump, triple jump, 100 meter hurdles. She also broke the school record in the 100 meter hurdles with a time of 14.56.
- Zanelle Richie won the 300 meter hurdles. She broke the school record in the 300 meter hurdles with a time of 45.89.
- Monay James won the discus with a throw of 97-8.
- Michael Spragley won the 1600 meter with a time of 4:27.35.
- Chris Tyree won the 100 and 200 meter dash. His time of 10.66 in the 100m and 21.57 in the 200m is a new school record previously held by Dennis Boone.